|Newly enacted Public Act #96-0839 (215ILCS 5/500.30) effective January 1, 2010, requires 20 hours of pre-license education for each line of insurance, 7-1/2 hours out of each 20 hour course must be classroom. Property Insurance requires 20 hours of pre-license education of which 7-1/2 hours must be classroom. Casualty Insurance requires 20 hours of pre-license education of which 7-1/2 hours must be classroom. Life Insurance requires 20 hours of pre-license education of which 7-1/2 hours must be classroom. Health Insurance requires 20 hours of pre-license education of which 7-1/2 hours must be classroom. At the end of each two-day seminar each student is given an outlined self-study program to complete after the seminar and before the state examination. The self-study outline will be explained and discussed. There will be no question as to what the student should study or how the student should review after the seminar and before the examination. Each ABRC® two-day seminar including the outlined self-study, has been certified by the Illinois Insurance Director to fully satisfy all state of Illinois pre-license education laws.
Fifteen Seminars Per Month -- Fifteen Convenient Locations
- Satisfies New 2010 State Insurance Pre-license Education Requirements.
- has successfully trained tens of thousands of individuals since 1975 for the present state insurance licensing examinations.
- is low-in-cost. The ABRC® program fee includes the very best seminar, books, practice tests and answers available, as well as final exams, final exam grading, and State of Illinois Pre-License Education Certification (other organizations charge additional fees for some of these items). In addition, by passing all of the state examination the first time, fees and expenses for re-taking the examination are saved.
- gives lots of examples and illustrations making each technical subject clear and easy-to-understand.
- highlights the areas most likely to appear on the examinations.
- tells exactly how to read the questions and choose the answers. ABRC® actually teaches how to take the exams. By knowing how to take the exams an individual can improve his or her score by as much as 25%.
- requires no advance study, preparation or insurance background.
ABRC® starts with the most basic concepts tested on the examination and carefully builds the individuals understanding to include even the most complex subjects covered. The individual does not have to do any advance preparation to understand this process.
- eliminates the guesswork, frustration and worry of not studying the right subjects and failing the exam.
- helps you earn more money. Knowledge gained through ABRC® programs will make the individual more confident and more successful. As a result, the individual will make more sales and earn more commissions.
- gives maximum individual assistance. Seminars are 100% live, personal instruction and discussion. If an individual has a question with regard to self-study, the individual is encouraged to call the ABRC® toll-free HELP-LINE.
- is recommended by and offers discounts to IIA of Illinois members to insurance companies and agencies which are volume users.
- has been certified for continuing education credit for Illinois Funeral Directors.
- is fully guaranteed. Any individual who completes an ABRC® seminar program and does not feel prepared to pass the State of Illinois Insurance Producer License Examination or who fails any part of the examination is allowed to re-take the seminar program within one year of the original seminar date registered for only $15.00.